Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared! Free MMM Clone Script (Updated Version)
Hi guys,
I'm sharing the updated version of the MMM Clone script for free. All bugs have been fixed. Just click the thank button to reveal the download link.
[Image: SubscribeViaEmail.gif]
Register or login to see this content

Enjoy.....
Contact me for any help or forum credit... Thanks
pls am unable to connect this scripts mysql and php page. help me
Create a dB for the script. Go to your phpMyAdmin and upload the database.sql, then create a dB user in the cpanel, link the user to the the dB u created, then go back to your file manager and look for config.php... Edit the dB name and user to the one u created. Done... Wish u d best... Good luck and feel free to contact me for any ish
boss i am seeing a page saying " Welcome to The Best Social Community

THE TRUE WAY TO SUCCESS" how do i get the link to the admin login page
(07-22-2017, 10:46 PM)stevezuks Wrote: boss i am seeing a page saying " Welcome to The Best Social Community

THE TRUE WAY TO SUCCESS" how do i get the link to the admin login page
The admin url is "http://yoururl.com/superoffice" there is a readme txt file in the folder, go over it for the logins. If you are experiencing any ish, feel free to contact me
Please! I can't login to the admin panel
(08-15-2017, 11:07 AM)ajiffy Wrote: Please! I can't login to the admin panel

Hi
Check the text file for the admin logins
If u need any other info, u can pm me or drop comments
This type of ribbons hairpiece seems to be very realistic and is also Wigs
produced from sophisticated wide lace top material having the Wigs
original appear. Not only this gives an organic persona Wigs
it also provide a fashionable turn to the eye. Hair with this hairpiece typically appears as if it's expanding out of the remaining hair and just as sent out Human Hair Wigs
. A number of companies currently are attempting to help make their lace entrance real human hair hair pieces economical to ensure that ladies who really need it may afford to buy it.
While these kind of hairpieces are generally utilize right way, it could actually provide a all-natural Human Hair Wigs
appearance. This is why it'll be substantial with regard to costumers to understand the several styles because hair pieces are glued on the all-natural hair line therefore it may Wigs
also glue strait into the top of the locks.

This kind of lace wig appears very sensible which is Wigs
produced from sophisticated wide lace top content keeping the Wigs For Women
unique search. Not simply this offers an all-natural persona Human Hair Wigs
but it also make a modern check out the facial skin. The hair with this wig normally appears as if it really is developing out of the crown along with just as dispersed Wigs For Women
. A few companies right now making the effort to help make their wide lace the front human hair wigs inexpensive in order that females who absolutely need it could afford to get it.
While these kind of hair pieces are make use of the proper way, it might truly offer a natural Human Hair Wigs
appearance. That is why it'll be significant with regard to clientelle to find out the several designs given that hairpieces are generally fixed around the organic hairline this means you will Wigs For Women
additionally glue straight into the tip with the hair.
People sell their head of hair to wig Wigs
suppliers that build hairpieces from their website. Before this hair goes through several functions. The hair can be cleaned, chemically dealt with Wigs
, tinted, and then reduce as well as created into wigs.

It really is much easier to complement hairpieces via human hair for the hue of your normal head of hair Wigs For Cancer Patients
. It may even be permed, minimize, blow dried up, as well as designed just like you'd probably employ your real human hair. Wigs thus produced have a natural appear and therefore are softer compared to their own synthetic counterparts. Real human hair is additionally stronger. So Cheap Wigs
, wigs created from options also more durable.

They are made from man-made fibres. When compared with locks hair pieces Wigs For Women
, the particular hair pieces through artificial locks cannot be restyled in your own home. In addition, you can not modify their own shade via what's been recently colored by the manufacturers.

Man made wigs are cheaper than others made out of real human hair, but to experience a better plus much more normal appear you might need to buy an expensive quality. Manufactured hairpieces retain their own design much better compared to wigs made out of Short Wigs
human being curly hair.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
57 Shared free! Download free MLM script LordZeus 2 345 12-30-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Justgews
Puchar Download School Management Script for Free LordZeus 2 265 12-24-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Justgews
  Shared! P2P 100% Twinkas Clone Script for Free LordZeus 11 556 08-17-2017, 02:53 PM
Last Post: LordZeus