07-22-2017, 07:07 AM
Hi Guys, Nowadays Ransomware is trending topic so i rain into this process that even a newbie can use to develop his own Ware and thought to share some tricks about this,have you ever try to create your own Ransomware...here u go..
Turkish security researcher named Utku Sen has posted a fully functional Ransomware code on open source code sharing website GitHub.
The Ransomware dubbed Hidden Tear, uses AES Encryption to lock down files before displaying a ransom message warning to get users to pay up.
The currently undetectable version of ransomware can be modified and implemented accordingly, as it contains every feature a cybercriminal can expect from modern malware.
Sen describes his Ransomware as “a ransomware-like file crypter sample which can be modified for specific purposes.” This means even script kiddies can now develop their own Ransomware to threaten people.
The Hidden Tear — Free Ransomware Kit
The “Hidden Tear” Ransomware package consists of four files namely:Hidden Tear Ransomware is capable of:
- Using AES algorithm to encrypt files
- Sending encryption key to a server
- Encrypting files and decrypting them using a decrypter program with the encryption key
- Creating a text file in Desktop with given message
- Small file size (12 KB)
- Evading detection by all standard anti-virus programs